Last year we enjoyed speaking to local people across the area including pop up events, community festivals, and public exhibitions. This year we are looking forward to completing the first phase of the Canada Water development and we’re excited to celebrate this milestone with the local community.
We’re hosting a community open event on Tuesday 16 January at The Dock Offices, Surrey Quays Road where we’d love to catch up with members of the community – old and new. We will also be sharing an update on the future of the development and how local people can benefit from the opportunities being created by the development.
There will be three sessions throughout the afternoon and evening and we would love to see you at one of them. There will be members of the Canada Water and Canada Water Connect team on hand to answer any questions you might have, along with a presentation and refreshments.
The sessions and presentation will explore topics such as:
- New opportunities being created such as: new jobs, learning and skill development opportunities, community initiatives, and support for local entrepreneurs and businesses to grow
- A look forward at what’s to come
- How local people can get involved in naming the new spaces being created
You can register for one of the three sessions by following the below links.
- To register for the 3:30pm – 5pm session, click here.
- To register for the 5:30pm – 7pm session, click here.
- To register for the 7:30pm – 9pm session, click here.
Due to venue capacity limits please make sure to register to secure your spot. You can do this by registering via the above links, emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on FREEPHONE 0800 470 4593.
We look forward to seeing you there, but we will also make the presentation materials available online for those of you that are unable to make the sessions.